As a key gateway organisation for disabled people’s access to the arts and media we act as a voice for disabled people. We:
• run drama and theatre-based workshops for children, teens and adults with disabilities;
• create links between organisations to strengthen access and to raise awareness of issues around disability, influencing decision makers and policy;
• run an extensive programme of events, masterclasses, and workshops through our Disabled Artists Networking Community (DANC).
TripleC is a values-driven organisation. We are inspired by the idea of changing the lives of disabled people for the better through:
- Commitment to equality, self-advocacy and Inclusion – “never leave anyone behind”
- Reflecting the lived experience of disabled people
- Understanding the social model of disability
- Presenting disabled artists as role models
- Being a learning organisation – connecting the learning from our work and building the legacy.